The Football Interest Group will hold its first gathering on the coming Sunday, details of which are as follows:
Date: 16 March 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Venue: Happy Valley Recreation Ground, Pitch No. 6, 11-a-side artificial Turf 彷真草
Jerseys: Please bring your own White and/or Black(dark colour) jerseys
Fee: HK$50@ (Free for University Students)
For safety reason, you are required to wear shin pads for protective purpose.
Please kindly reply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- your name,
- year of graduation (F. 5 if you have taken HKCEE or F. 6 if you have taken DSE or year of leaving school if left before that); and
- telephone no.
Happy Birthday to Father Deignan!
WYKPSA and WYHKPSA will jointly organize a birthday party for Father Deignan:
Date: 22 March 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Venue: School Hall, WYK
Price: HK$300 @ / HK$150 @ for students (including university students)
Dinner buffet will be served during the party.
For those who are interested, please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
Group : WYKPSA – Football Interest Group
Convenor : Tom Ho 81′
Deputy Convenor : Stanley Cheung 97′, John Leung 08′
- to set up a platform for those alumni interested in playing football coming together
- to promote the interest of playing football
- to arouse the members’ interest in joining other activities organised by WYKPSA
- to act as a standby force in helping the developing plan of the School after the redevelopment of the grass football pitch of the School has been completed
- on 11-a-side artificial turf 彷真草
- on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night at or after 8:00pm
- self-practise gatherings or friendly matches
- once every one or two months
Interested parties please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating (a) your name, (b) year of graduation (F. 5 if you have taken HKCEE or F. 6 if you have taken DSE or year of leaving school if left before that) and (c) telephone no.
Please contact the convenor of the group at the email above
The Student Members’ Committee of WYKPSA (SMC) is going to organize a summer internship program for WYK alumni who are currently studying in university. At present, the SMC has received a lot of requests from our young alumni for placements in summer internship in the area of finance, accountancy, law, IT, environment, science, surveying, and film industry. We cordially invite you to offer such positions to our young alumni.
Should your company be able to offer an internship position to our young alumni in the coming summer, please provide the following information by sending an email to the SMC at email@example.com on or before 31 March, 2014.
Year of graduation from WYK:
Contact phone number:
Contact email address:
Job nature of the internship position:
(Optional) Other details of the internship, e.g. remuneration (if any)
This program aims to render an opportunity to our young alumni to gain working experiences, and also foster the relationships between young and experienced alumni.
Your contribution is very much appreciated and we look forward to hearing from you.
WYKPSA will organize a visit and career talk at Hong Kong Police Explosive Ordnance Disposal Bureau (爆炸品處理課), details of which are as follows:
Date: 15 March 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Venue: EOD Depot, Mount Butler Road, Hong Kong (Participants will gather at Causeway Bay first)
Participants of this visit and career talk must be current university students or full-time students.
During the visit, you will be given the opportunity to see the rendered safe Unexploded Ordnance from the World War II, bomb disposal robots and other EOD equipment.
Quota is limited! For those who are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out:
- your full name as shown on your HKID
- your first 5 alphanumeric digits of your HKID
- the subject and university you are now studying in
- contact phone number