It’s time to show your talent on art design! The Wah Yan College Kowloon Past students’ Association (PSA) will adapt a new logo starting from June 2012. A logo design competition will be held to recruit inspiring logo designs. The winning design will be chosen as the official logo for PSA at the general Ex-co meeting in April 2012. It is a splendid opportunity to demonstrate your artistic personality and contribute your strength to the fraternity of Wahyanites by joining this competition, current students are most welcome!
- The design should be an original work of the designer.
- The design shall not infringe the rights of any other third party.
- The designer unconditionally agrees that, in the event that his design is adopted as the official logo of PSA, the ownership and all other rights in connection with the design shall belong to PSA and PSA shall have the absolute and exclusive rights to use the same.
- The PSA reserve the rights for final decisions in connection with the use of the design and the designer irrevocably undertakes that he will not make any demand, request, claims or commence any legal proceedings against PSA in respect of or in connection with the design.
- Softcopy format: ai, psd, tif ,indd or jpg
- Resolution: 1500*1500.
- Participant must be an alumnus or a current student of Wah Yan College, Kowloon.
- Please send your contribution to [email protected] . The email should be entitled with WYKPSA logo design competition and your full name, graduation year (F.5 or the highest class attended if you left before F.5) or class (For current student).
31 March 2012Postponed to 30 April 2012
- Award: Cash award with HKD$1,000
- Result of the competition will be announced on the Annual General Meeting of this session of PSA (late May).
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Chris Li (WYK 07’) at [email protected].