The WYKPSA 51st AGM shall meet at 6:30pm in the School Hall of Wah Yan College, Kowloon on 29 May, 2021 under the following conditions:
Limiting Physical Attendance at the AGM
In the interest of the health and safety of the members attending the AGM during the current COVID-19 situation and taking into consideration the various social distancing measures as advised by the HKSAR Government, there will be a limitation of physical attendance at the AGM to 100 members who will be accommodated in partitioned areas.
Pre-registration to Physical Attendance at the AGM
Members should register their interest in physically attending the AGM by completing a pre-registration form on or before 12:00 noon on 28 May 2021.
Please CLICK HERE to the pre-registration form.
Social Distancing measures on the day of AGM
1. The West Gate shall be closed. All alumni entering the school premises shall complete their health declaration and have their body temperature checked at the security booth at the Main Gate.
2. No food or drinks, including water, is served at the meeting.
3. There will be a limitation of physical attendance at the AGM to 100 members who will be accommodated in partitioned areas, with the number of persons in each area not more than 20.
4. Alumni are advised to observe social distancing and common sense and refrain from gathering too closely in large groups.
5. The proceedings of the AGM will focus on the proposed resolutions with a view to minimize crowd gathering time in an enclosed environment.