We take pleasure to invite you to join the 13th Wah Yan League Cup Football Tournament which will be launched soon. Details of the League as below:
Date : Every Sat & Sun, tentatively commence on 10 December 2011
Time : 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Venue : Hard ground soccer pitch, Wah Yan College Kowloon
About the Tournament:
- 7-a-side football match
- A team should include min. 7 and max. 16 players including substitutes. For application, the number of Wahyanites should be more than non-Wahyanites by 4. Names submitted cannot be changed after the Team Captains’ Meeting.
- Maximum 24 teams, First Come First Serve.
- Rules will be more or less the same as last year and will be announced during the Team Captains’ Meeting.
Enrollment fee & payment:
- HK$1,200 per team ($600 for team formed by current students*), PLUS HK$400 refundable deposit for “no show”
- Payment should be made in the Team Captains’ Meeting on 3 December 2011 (Saturday), either by cash or a crossed cheque payable to “Wah Yan College Kowloon Past Students’ Association Ltd.”
Period for enrollment: 14 November ~ 30 November 2011 (deadline)
The Team Captains’ Meeting will be held on 3 December 2011 (Saturday) at 15:00 to discuss the rules and fixture/grouping. The venue will be announced in due course.
Please submit the completed Enrollment Form (with photos) by:-
(a) E-mail: [email protected], OR
(b) Mail: “Flat C, 18/F, 145 Lei Chi Road, Apleichau, HK” for confirmation.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact our coordinator, Chiwi LAI, at 9862-4109.