The 2009-10 Wah Yan League Cup Basketball Tournament will be launched soon. The proposed details are as follows:-
Date: Saturdays, commencing on 5 December 2009 (tentative)
Time : 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Venue : Wah Yan College Hong Kong, Basketball Courts
About the Tournament :
- 5-a-side basketball match
- A team should be formed by min. 6 and max. 15 players including substitutes. All members should be members or old boys of WYK Past Students or WYHK Past Students or Current Students.
- Maximum 8 teams, First Come First Serve.
- Rules will be more or less the same as last year and will be announced during the Team Captains’ Meeting.
Enrollment Fee: HK$1,200 per team, PLUS HK$400 refundable “no show” deposit.
Payment should be made in the Team Captains’ Meeting on 28 November 2009 (Saturday), either by cash or a crossed cheque payable to “Wah Yan (Hong Kong) Past Students Association Ltd.”
Deadline for enrollment: 25th November 2009 (Wednesday)
The Team Captains’ Meeting will be held on 28 November 2009 (Saturday) at 14:30 to discuss the rules and the grouping. The venue will be announced in due course. Please submit the completed Enrollment Form by:-
(a) Fax : to Mr. [Albert Poon] (WYHKPSA) at 3427-9000, OR
(b) E-mail : to [email protected] for confirmation.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact:-
Name (WYK) Contact no.
Raymond Wong 98730108
Alvin Chan 93889874
We look forward to seeing you.
Wah Yan League Cup
* A team of student members is defined as a team formed by at least half of full time students, in which should be all Wahyanites.