The list of Oversea Study Coordinators in each chapter and Oversea Study Councilors of the two Wah Yan Colleges is now available. Wahyanites intending to study abroad can contact the respective OSCs for search of college/university and related study matters.

Note: Wahyanites intending to study oversea can contact the respective OSC directly cc. the Oversea Study Councilor of their school stating the followings:
·  Chinese & English name
·  Year of graduation at F5, Kowloon or HK
·  College / University
·  Curriculum
·  Location: City / Country
·  Email address


Birthday Party for Fr Deignan